LifeGroups are sermon-based small group studies. “Sermon-based” means that they meet together to go over discussion questions based on the previous Sunday’s message (see LifeGroup questions at the top of this page). These questions focus upon understanding and application of the Biblical passage that was taught. In addition to this discussion, LifeGroups spend time in prayer for one another and enjoy a time of casual fellowship. If you would like more information or would like to become involved in a LifeGroup, please .
This week’s questions:
Calendar Here are some important dates for the upcoming LifeGroup year:
- Start Week of Sept. 14, 2014
- Fall Thanksgiving Week – Week of November 23, 2014; No LifeGroup questions will be posted.
- Winter Christmas Break – From December 14, 2014 – January 5, 2015 no LifeGroup questions will be posted.
- Spring Spring Break – Week of March 22, 2015; No LifeGroup questions will be posted.
- Last LifeGroup Session - Week of May 3, 2015. However, if your group would like to continue for fellowship and prayer, we certainly encourage you to do so.